Dog and the Bone

Once upon a time, there was a dog.  One day he was very very hungry and he found a big bone.  He was so happy to find it.  So he picked it up in his mouth and started running with it to his house so that he could eat comfortably.  As he was running, he came across a stream.  There was a narrow little bridge over the river.  So he started walking on the bridge.  And what did he see?!  In the water he saw his own reflection.

Have you ever seen your own face in pool of water?  That is what the dog saw.He saw his own face.

But this silly dog did not realise he saw his own face.  He thought it was another dog. Remember he a bone in his mouth.  So it seemed to him that the dog in the water also had a bone.  The silly dog was very greedy.  He thought, "I wish I had that bone too!".  So he jumped into the water, barking loudly.

What happened to the bone when he opened his mouth?!  The bone right out of his moth and into the water. Poor dog!  He lost the bone he had.  Then he thought, "Oh I wish I had not been so greedy.  If I did not try to get the other bone, I would not have lost my bone!"